This is the kit you'll want for your Stargazer build to convert a set of 11 speed SRAM shifters into 12 speed shifters and your Eagle derailleur to the correct cable pull ratio. We use this same kit for our complete Stargazer builds, and if you're ordering a frame and fork you'll probably want to add this kit on.
In your kit you will find:
- Ratio 12-speed ratchet, with shift spacing specially designed for Eagle™ cassettes
- Ratio cable fin, replacing the existing cable fin on an Eagle™ derailleur
- Ratio cable adjuster, providing indexing ability on a mountain bike derailleur
- Spare cable fin circlip
- M2.5 screw for shifter ratchet replacement
- Ratio chainstay sticker
To use this kit you will need:
- SRAM 11-speed shifters from the Red™, Force™, Rival™ or Apex™ groups or the 10-speed S-700 shifters.
- An Eagle™ derailleur from the XX1™, X01™ or GX™ groups. The kit is NOT COMPATIBLE with SX™ and NX™ derailleurs as the cable fins on these derailleurs are riveted in place.
- A SRAM Eagle™ 12 speed cassette. We can’t confirm that aftermarket cassettes will perform properly with your drivetrain.
- A 12 speed chain for SRAM Eagle™ drivetrains.
- A 1×12 speed compatible chainring.